Sign up for updates
What we do
OUR MISSION STATEMENT
- To raise awareness of cancers affecting the throat
- To empower patients and carers by providing a forum for the most up to date information on cancer, treatment and care
- To campaign for a ‘Gold Standard of Care’ and for this to be available for all patients
- To assist with research into treatments, their efficacy and how post-treatment quality of life can be improved
- To lobby governments to introduce Gender Neutral Vaccination in order to reduce the impact of HPV
News & articles from Throat Cancer Foundation.
The Throat Cancer Foundation would not exist without our volunteers, who very generously donate their time and resources to help us achieve our goals. Support like this is invaluable, and every little helps.