Sign up for updates
The Throat Cancer Foundation welcomes media enquiries from press looking to find out more about us and the work that we are doing.
We have a range of spokespeople who can talk about all the issues surrounding throat cancer and treatment. This includes patients, healthcare professionals and anyone else who has a vested interest in improving the lives of those affected by throat cancer.
We will also use our news and blogs section to highlight the latest news and advances around throat cancer and treatment options.
For all media enquiries contact, email: email@example.com and we will get back to you as soon as possible.
- 18/07/18 – TCF Press release 18 07 2018
- 18/07/18 – TCF Press release 18 07 2018 Scottish Government
- 01/02/13 – TCF Press Release 01/02/13.
RESOURCES FOR PRESS
Here we have downloadable versions of presentations and other resources for more information:
- TCF response to the JCVI (Joint Committee on Vaccination and Immunisation) call for evidence to support reviewing the current HPV vaccination programme in the UK. We sent in our response to this call and that document can be downloaded here – Throat Cancer Foundation response to JCVI call for information.
- TCF Presentation on HPV including introduction to TCF and our mission. This is the first in a series of presentations where we will raise our concerns and highlight important issues for throat cancer patients and their loved ones. The presentation can be downloaded here – The HPV Epidemic.
Want to help TCF?